Ferguson Ridge Ski Area
OPEN this weekend:
Saturday, Sunday, & Monday
Jan 19, 20, & 21
Conditions: 19" base, 4" new snow on top & more coming Saturday night
Food Service available in the Lodge -
be sure to bring water!
NEW Hurricane Rippers Ski Club
February Ski Lessons:
Saturdays, 1PM-3PM: February 2, 9, 16, 23
- Ages 5-10 (Maximum 10 kids)
- MUST be able to get up T-bar on their own
- Get kids together & have fun while building skills
- Work on skill building, technique/athletic stance, mountain safety, etc.
- Depending on snow conditions, most likely set up the stubbies & do some races
- Time: 1PM-3PM
- We will meet on snow in front of the lodge at 12:45... make sure kids have been watered and fed lunch!
- Bring an afternoon snack and water
- Inform us of any allergies or medical conditions
- Cost: Free
- Need skis? Rentals are available for kids at Fergi
- Contact Mackenzie Coggin @ 541-414-5482 to sign up (first come, first serve)
- Need a private lesson? Contact Mackenzie
MEMBERS - please sign up for work days below
**Fergi is generally open weekends & holidays through the first Saturday in April (Fergi Fest!). Check here weekly for OPEN/CLOSED details, as Fergi closes without enough snow.
|MEMBERS: Schedule your 4 volunteer days here:
Be sure your days show up on the calendar below. Can take an hour or so to show up.